ARB has announced a new addition to their MQ Triton range of gear with the release of a Commercial spec bull bar.
MQ Triton owners have been able to buy an all-singing all-dancing ARB Summit bull bar since July last year, and the Commercial bull bar expands the range by offering a cost effective alternative.
It’s still a serious bit of kit, and ARB say it offers a “comparable level of vehicle protection”.
They’ve achieved this by designing the Commercial bar with many of the Summit bull bar’s strength related features built-in, and kept the price down by using what they refer to as a “simplified manufacturing process”.
The new Commercial bar uses the same chassis mounts initially developed for the Australian specification MQ Triton Summit bar, and is a little jazzier than the ARB Commercial bars that have gone before it.
Standard features now include, LED clearance and turn signals, centre and under wing protection panels and larger 60.3mm outer tube diameter to allow fitment of the Summit Side Rails and Steps.
Fog lights are now an option and when ticked come with ARB’s traditional fog light surround.
Other standard Commercial bull bar features include:
- Steel construction for maximum protection.
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts and hardware.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Combination style bar to suit both winch and non-winch applications.
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb. Separate winch installation kit is required.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED’s and a range of IPF lights.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre fame.
- Bar adds approximately 195mm to the overall length of the MQ Triton.
- Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 63kg.
- Finished in a hard wearing satin black powder coat.
You can check them out in the flesh at your local ARB dealer.