The new range includes a Summit bull bar, side rails (brush bars) and side steps.
While the Fortuner is based on the HiLux ute platform, there are subtle differences in the styling and structure of the two vehicles, enough to require an all new bar development program for the Fortuner.
As with all Summit bull bars, there is a front buffer section, that in this case has been developed to ensure front overhang is kept to a minimum, without compromising the space available for fitting lights and a winch.
The bull bar uprights, press formed cover straps, wings and pans are all unique to the Fortuner.
As they essentially share the same chassis, the ARB Recovery Points and Under Vehicle Protection products developed for the HiLux also fit the various Fortuner models.
ARB Summit Bar features:
- Retained factory safety features including air bag, stability & traction control, and ABS functionality
- Reinforced steel construction, including structurally braced internals for superior strength
- ‘Multi-fold’ design for increased outer panel strength
- Split pan design improved air flow to vehicle radiator
- Aluminium (powder coated black) winch cover panel for clean look
- Hi-Lift jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength
- Suitable for Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount electric winches up to 10,000lb
- Aestheticly discreet winch control box locates behind the front panel with easy access for remote controller
- Split pan grille with access door for winch clutch handle engagement/disengagement
- Pre-drilled and treated mounting points for ARB Intensity driving lights and a range of Bushranger and IPF lights
- Provision for optional ARB fog lights and covers
- Includes ARB LED Indicator and clearance light
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre tube
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Finished in satin black powder coat with the option to colour code to vehicle colour
ARB Summit Side Rails and Steps features:
- Durable 60.3mm tubed steel construction for maximum protection.
- Anodised step extrusion featuring anti slip ridges for additional grip
- Steel tubing is finished in satin black powder coat with the option to colour code to vehicle colour
- Fitted with corrosion resistant fasteners